Outside Sales Rep
Who We Are
Why does our company exist?
The Urban Foresters makes her laborers holier through ordinary work.
How do we behave?
We behave with three core values of charity, fortitude, and humility.
What do we do?
We provide property owners with tree services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years of sales experience
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Well respected and ability to gain trust from others
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Comfortable in an outdoor setting
- Fluency in Spanish (optional)
- Certified Arborist (optional)
- Sales Training (preferred)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build friendship and confidence with sales team and company management
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through company’s sales system
- Participate in sales team meeting, “team pulse” and “wheel of life”
- Proactively identify and resolve issues related to sales
- Oversee the maintenance and operation of all sales-related equipment.
MANAGER OF SELF:
- Adhere to company values
- Must have timely and effective communication with clients
- Achieve company sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Build future annual sales goals with sales team
- Engage in continual learning and receive coaching from manager
- Must enter proper data for accounts efficiently and accurately
- Manage all projects to completion – This includes superior communication between foreman and customer
- Attend and excel in Sandler Sales Training and Weekly Pipeline Meeting
- Develop and execute strategy to maintain and expand business with customers
- Candidate must have strong prospecting abilities and must be able to maintain key relationships with clients
- Mandatory failure
- Technological incentives – company phone and laptop
- Employee benefits – Healthcare & PTO
- Option of company vehicle or personal car use with gas reimbursement
- 2 weeks paid time off & 1 week paid sales retreat
- 11 holiday paid days off
- 1 on 1 coachings
- Professional sandler sales training
- Monthly goal setting
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Develop method to ensure effective communication with clients
- Execution of Personal Growth and Development
- Meet or exceed monthly forecasted sales goal