Branch Manager - Dallas
Outside Work with Interior Life
Wholeness Through Ordinary Work
Does your organization praise your work, encourage your development, or talk about your progress? How is failure treated? Are they motivated by active interest in all aspects of your life per your written goals or driven more by what suits their needs? When you answer in your heart ‘why does my company exist?’, does that knowledge make you feel loved or used?
The Urban Foresters seeks a Dallas based Branch Manager who desires more from their job. We serve others through providing tree services. Branch Managers enter that service by supervising, coaching, mentoring and training Foremen and ensuring their safety, excellence and efficiency in the field. Your men will provide tree services at large scale communities, multi-family property investments, commercial entities and individual homes.
The right Branch Manager directs the operations process, executes that process with very few mistakes, and provides abundant feedback to the entire organization on the daily operations of his teams. This position is geared for a meticulous individual who is not afraid to be out in the field the majority of the work week conducting the behaviors necessary to support the team.
While a high degree of focus is given to the daily tasks of the role, a prime candidate is interested in more than just a job. The Urban Foresters drives employees to fully engage with their manager, get vulnerable and seek to improve both inside and out. That improvement is the mission of the company. This role is an exceptional opportunity for those that are actively invested in excelling in every facet of their lives, but it is not a position to seek out if you are not prepared to be pushed.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Technological literate to create clarity & send company wide communications
- Mechanical literate to diagnose, repair & seek vendor assistance on tree care equipment
- Able to obtain the TCIA Tree Care Safety Professional designation and the ISA Certified Arborist designation within three years.
- Develop yourself through your ordinary work
- Increase the safety, excellence and efficiency of your teams
- Communicate using closed loop methods
- Supervise and discipline crew members who may have more experience than you
- Solve root cause issues related to personnel and equipment
- $55-65k salary with bonus potential of 10%
- Company truck, phone and laptop
- 2 weeks paid time off (after 180 days)
- Professional management training
- Weekly 1 on 1 mentoring from your manager
Outside Sales with Interior Life
Wholeness Through Ordinary Work
How will your organization praise your work, encourage your development, or talk about your progress? When you fail or slow them, what then? Are they motivated by an active interest in all aspects of your life per your written goals or driven more by what suits their needs? When you ask in your heart ‘why does that company exist?’, does ‘love’ or ‘use’ hide in the answer?
The Urban Foresters are Outside Salespeople who desire more from their Interior Life. We serve others by providing tree services. New Outside Sales team members develop a new book of business, transition existing leads to closed sales, and cultivate long-lasting business partnerships. We work for a vast number of clients inclusive of large-scale communities, multi-family property investments, and commercial districts.
The right Outside Sales candidates own many aspects of the sales process, tailor that process to individual needs, and will have recent documentation demonstrating a robust work history. This position is geared for a highly ambitious individual who is not afraid to be out in the field the majority of the workweek conducting the behaviors necessary to win mutual goals.
Prime candidates yearn for opportunities to learn and grow their Interior Life. These candidates prepare, share, and complete their written goals. Successful individuals enjoy sharpening techniques at weekly professional sales training, support our operations by attending weekly safety training, and reflect and share when our team convenes for weekly prayer.
Interior Life focused team members present the marketplace with well-formed minds and hearts, approaching their ordinary work with their whole life. They thrive working independently, can shift focus away from self and offer instant connections with others, and significantly value self-awareness. This role is an exceptional opportunity for those that are actively invested in excelling in every facet of their lives.
- $65,000 1st year on target compensation inclusive of commission and technological incentives
- Technological incentives include a company cell phone and laptop
- The option of a company car or reimbursement for personal car use
- 2 Weeks Paid time off plus 1 Week paid Team Retreat
- 1-on-1 Coaching every weekly
- Weekly Professional Sales Training
- Monthly Goal Setting
- Mandatory Failure
- 50-hour workweek to maintain life balance
Why does our company exist?
The Urban Foresters makes her laborers holier through ordinary work.
How do we behave?
We behave with three core values of charity, fortitude, and humility.
What do we do?
We provide property owners with tree services.
Duties and Responsibilities the for Outside Sales Include:
- Engage in cold calling, walk-in appointments, networking, and educational events to build business
- Participate in regular sales training, including an external retreat
- Discuss high dollar amounts with ease and confidence
- Attend Sandler Sales Training
- Meet with Fully Alive Counselor to develop and win written goals
- Be able to overcome challenges by goal-oriented behaviors
- Show proof or relationships lasting over one year with contract renewals
- Other duties as needed for success
Requirements for Outside Sales Include:
- Experience working under minimal supervision, outside sales experience
Experience working within a sales cycle
- Ability to tap into self-awareness and share past failures as learning tools and future goals as certainties
Excellent bonding and rapport abilities
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- History of personal development
- Experience in acting as the face of an organization with little to no oversight
- Ability to question, listen to and understand executive leadership motivations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
We appreciate you taking the time to complete the OutMatch assessment. There are no right or wrong answers, so please answer honestly. Set aside 20-30 minutes to complete the assessment.
Please use the link below to begin.
Assist in recording, reporting & storing information both financial and otherwise
- Detail Oriented
- QBO Pro Advisor Certified
- 5 years experience with Payroll
- 5 years experience with Sales Tax
- Able to provide accounting manager reference regarding discretion, self esteem, and sense of humor.
- The Urban Foresters core values
- Common Sense
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process bills and documents
- Manage daily banking
- Continue organization protocols for accounting documents
- Receive and respond to internal employee requests
- Receive and respond to customer and vendor requests
- Process payroll via QBO
- Handle accounts receivable and collections
- Process sales taxes monthly
- Assist with month-end close and all reporting
- Assist with all governmental compliance and insurance
- Manage administrative duties for accounting department
- Answer phones as needed
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org