Branch Manager – Dallas
Outside Work with Interior Life
Wholeness Through Ordinary Work
Does your organization praise your work, encourage your development, or talk about your progress? How is failure treated? Are they motivated by active interest in all aspects of your life per your written goals or driven more by what suits their needs? When you answer in your heart ‘why does my company exist?’, does that knowledge make you feel loved or used?
The Urban Foresters seeks a Dallas based Branch Manager who desires more from their job. We serve others through providing tree services. Branch Managers enter that service by supervising, coaching, mentoring and training Foremen and ensuring their safety, excellence and efficiency in the field. Your men will provide tree services at large scale communities, multi-family property investments, commercial entities and individual homes.
The right Branch Manager directs the operations process, executes that process with very few mistakes, and provides abundant feedback to the entire organization on the daily operations of his teams. This position is geared for a meticulous individual who is not afraid to be out in the field the majority of the work week conducting the behaviors necessary to support the team.
While a high degree of focus is given to the daily tasks of the role, a prime candidate is interested in more than just a job. The Urban Foresters drives employees to fully engage with their manager, get vulnerable and seek to improve both inside and out. That improvement is the mission of the company. This role is an exceptional opportunity for those that are actively invested in excelling in every facet of their lives, but it is not a position to seek out if you are not prepared to be pushed.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Technological literate to create clarity & send company wide communications
- Mechanical literate to diagnose, repair & seek vendor assistance on tree care equipment
- Able to obtain the TCIA Tree Care Safety Professional designation and the ISA Certified Arborist designation within three years.
- Develop yourself through your ordinary work
- Increase the safety, excellence and efficiency of your teams
- Communicate using closed loop methods
- Supervise and discipline crew members who may have more experience than you
- Solve root cause issues related to personnel and equipment
- $55-65k salary with bonus potential of 10%
- Company truck, phone and laptop
- 2 weeks paid time off (after 180 days)
- Professional management training
- Weekly 1 on 1 mentoring from your manager